- Rose Water: Rosewater is a liquid made from water and rose petals. It is used as a perfume due to its sweet scent. It is often used in religious ceremonies, as well as in the food industry.
- Contents: Rose Petals, Rose Oil, Rose flavoured water. Contains a high amount of Vitamin C.
- Benefits: The antioxidants in rose water protect the cells in the skin against damage. Rosewater also has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it can be put on the skin to soothe the irritation. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt.
- Uses: Rosewater can usually be used without any side effects. Rosewater contains numerous, powerful antioxidants. In its liquid form rose water can be used as part of an eye drop and have excellent benefits for people with eye problems, rose water can be taken to treat a sore throat.
- Customer satisfaction: We Always Behind Our Products and We Listen to Our Customer’s voice. We feel good if you use our product and satisfied with it. Because we know that, a satisfied customer is the best source of advertisement.
Rose Water | Original | 1 Liter
Rose Water has been used as a beauty product which can prevent and treat infections. Rosewater can have strong and antianxiety properties.
Out of stock